John R. Hughes, J.D.
3850 Holden Road SW
South Brunswick, NC 28470
United States of America
University of North Carolina Law School, Chapel Hill, NC - J.D. 1969, Law Review
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC - A.B. 1966, English and Journalism
John R. Hughes, Realtor
1996 - -
John R. Hughes, Attorney-at-Law
- Marketing and Selling Coastal Resort Residential, Commercial, and Investment Properties
1973 - 1995
Brunswick County, North Carolina Government
- General Practice of Corporate, Personal Injury, and Real Estate Law
1978 - 1982
United States Department of Justice, Eastern District of North Carolina
- Brunswick County Attorney
- Acted as attorney for the county in all matters involving litigation and settlement
- Advised Commissioners, Elected Officials, and Department Heads on contracts, policy, et cetera.
1970 - 1972
- Assistant United States Attorney
- Headed New Bern Criminal Division (which includes both Cherry Point MCAS and Camp Lejeune MCB).
- In charge of ALL Environmental Enforcement and Litigation
President and C.E.O., Humblejohn Consulting - Web Designers
President and C.E.O., Islands International Yacht Brokerage & Charter
President and C.E.O., Eden Publishing Company, Inc.